In addition to the extensive range of Bespoke services we offer, we have introduced the ultimate Shadow Board solution. Hillbrush offer high quality, durable shadow boards that meet strict food hygiene specifications.
Complete enquiry form by clicking on the button above or call us on +44(0)17 4786 0494 if you have any questions or would like help in placing an order.
- Compact, hygienic design
- Easy to clean
- Available in Foamex, DiBond (durable, coated aluminium with a high quality laminate) or full Anti-Microbial PVC
- Wall mounted and portable formats available
- Single and double sided options available
- Customisable with your own logo and message.
WHAT ARE SHADOW BOARDS?
A shadow board is a bespoke organisation tool that enables companies and businesses to segregate the workplace cleaning equipment, to monitor the quality and whereabouts of each product, and more importantly in food service/processing situations, to avoid any cross contamination. Each board has a selection of product ‘shadows’ (single colour product image representations) printed onto it, with hooks or holders to secure the product in place (available separately). Each board can have a variety of products on, and is colour coded to help with segregation and monitoring
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS?
- Hillbrush shadow boards provide excellent workplace standardisation.
- Equipment life is maximised through the reduction of replacement costs by ensuring that the correct equipment is always available and in good condition.
- Improves colour coded segregation, allergen and equipment control within the site.
- Shadow boards are fully bespoke so can comply with any corporate branding for your company.
- Colour coded shadow boards are essential for good house keeping and reinforce the colour coding policy on site.
- The use of shadow boards raises employee accountability and cleaning standards whilst providing an integral part of continuous improvement.
- The shadow boards can be custom made to your needs and include your company logo and mesage. Simply send us an enquiry form by clicking the link above to start the process.
WHAT MATERIALS ARE THEY AVAILABLE IN?
- 5mm wall mounted boards are lower in strength but lightweight and very easy to clean.
- Foamex is not recommended for sensitive food handling areas but are perfect for warehouses and similar areas.
- Portable versions not available for foamex boards.
- A standard wall mounted DiBond board is 3mm.
- Dibond is an aluminium panel coated with a high quality laminate.
- These boards are compact, hygienic, easy to clean, totally bespoke and are available as portable boards, if required.
- The wipe clean surface provides great protection from bacteria once cleaned, therefore minimising the risk of cross contamination.
- For the ultimate protection against contamination and the most efficient way of keeping your workplace clean and tidy, Hillbrush Bespoke offers a fully anti-microbial shadow board in 3mm and 6mm PVC (polyvinyl chloride).
- These boards are manufactured from co-extruded PVC that has been infused with Biomaster Anti-Bacterial, Silver-Ion Technology.
- These boards offer a multitude of features including water and chemical resistance, fire proof and anti-static properties and is even recyclable at the end of its life.
We can provide artwork examples, design templates and site audits, should you require further assistance with your Shadow Board enquiry. For further information about our Bespoke Shadow Board service, enquire with our Customer Services team.