The term “Hill Brush Company” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Hill Brush Company’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
To download our complete terms and conditions of sale, click here
Standard Competition Terms
Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Unless otherwise stated in the respective post terms, entrants must be UK residents. Unless otherwise stated, Hillbrush employees are not allowed to participate. Entries must be received by the date specified on the promotional page/post. Where appropriate, Hillbrush product names do not have to include the ‘RES’ or ‘MDX’ or ‘AM’ suffix/prefix to the code - just the product code and/or name is sufficient. Unless otherwise stated on the competition post, there will be one winner from all social media networks/website entries. Where the promotion includes a prize, the winner will be chosen from all entries received as being the most apt or appropriate response to the challenge, unless another method is stated (e.g. a raffle draw). If there is a tie, the winner will be drawn at random. The winner will be announced/notified within 7 days of the stated closing date. If the winner does not respond within 7 days of the promoter notifying them of their contact details, another winner will be chosen at random. The display name of the winner will be shown on Hillbrush’s announcement post (on each respective social media page, e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube). Any prize will be awarded within 28 days. There will be no cash alternative. Only one entry per profile. You may however enter multiple times through other social media channels, for example, both Facebook & Twitter, if appropriate for the competition. By entering any promotional challenge, entrants agree that their entry, including any submitted photographs, is their own original work and that they have right, including any necessary permissions to submit it. Entrants agree to reasonable publicity and that the promoter may use their entry for the purposes outlined in the above terms. The Promoter’s decision is final.
Promoter: The Hill Brush Company, Norwood Park, Mere, Wilts, BA12 6FE.